May Management Services Inc.
475 West Town Place, Suite #112
St Augustine, FL. 32092
Magnolia Point CAM: Ms. Mary Marchiano, (904) 940-1002 ext 323, [email protected]
Magnolia Point Assistant CAM: Ms Kelly Frick, (904) 940-1002 ext 105, [email protected]
After hours, the CAM's phones automatically roll to a live answering service.
| *** NEW MESSAGE FROM MAY MANAGEMENT ***
|Please do not drop off any HOA quarterly payments in the drop-box at the front gate house.
During this time, it is best to put your coupon and payment in the envelope that was provided and mail.
If you do not have have a coupon, please make check payable to Magnolia Point Community Association,
add your account number on your check and mail to:
Magnolia Point Community Association, Inc.
C/O May Management Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 52980
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2980
If you do not know your account number, please email Kelly Frick at [email protected]
We thank you for your continued cooperation during this time.
MAY Mgmt. Services
Magnolia Point Community Assoc.
Community Management Company
By law, Homeowners' Associations that contain more than 50 units or have an annual budget or budgets in excess of $100,000 require professional Community Association Management. This includes the following practices requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and managerial skill:
- Controlling and disbursing funds
- Preparing budgets or other financial documents,
- Assisting in the noticing or conduct of association meetings,
- Coordinating maintenance for the residential community and other day-to-day services involved with the operation of the association.
A Community Association Manager (CAM) is a person who is licensed by the State of Florida to perform community association management services. Magnolia Point's Board of Directors' contracts with May Management Services, Inc (MMS) to provide an assigned CAM, in addition to financial accounting services.
MMS is a full service community association management company that offers complete support to Florida Homeowner, Condominium, Cooperative, Community Development Districts and Commercial Property Management Associations. Services provided include:
- Support to the Association Committees
- Oversight of maintenance contracts for common areas, landscaping and irrigation, and retention ponds
- Maintenance of streets, street lights, and associated signs
- Collection of Association fees and assessments, assistance with budget preparation, production of association financial statements
- Negotiation of contracts for services
- Conducting property inspections
- Initiating repair and maintenance of Association property
- Investigating complaints and answering homeowner questions as they relate to the operation of the Community Association
In conformance with the Association's Declaration of Covenants Conditions and Restrictions, Article of Incorporation and Bylaws, it is MMS' responsibility to implement all directives issued by the MPCA Board of Directors. While MMS personnel provide input based on knowledge of the management laws of the State of Florida and extensive property management experience, ultimately it is the MPCA Board of Directors that make the final decisions and determines the policies that guide the Association. MMS then implements the Board’s decisions.
The following files are provided for your use and reference as needed.
Revised 09 NOV 2019 / whn2